Petersham Lodge No: 4514 was consecrated 18th April 1923 and became a Hall Stone Lodge in January 1934. Further details can be found here
In 1977 after a fire we moved from the Star and Garter pub to The Red Lion Hotel in Hounslow before finally moving to the Masonic centre in Guildford on the 12th March 1983.
A recent article in the Daily Mail entitled "Inside the shadowy world of the Masons" is an interesting read for both those already within Freemasonary and those wanting to know a bit more. Click here to read.
Evening Standard article published 21-Sept-2018
A full inventory of regalia used by the lodge updated for 2019 can be found here
Further information about the lodge and centre can be viewed from other menus